Content

Easter egg hunt

3.4.15
I am so close to getting all the March posts done and over with.
I had planned for the egg hunt to be in April, but my wonderful assistants were not available. If anything, we are pretty good with going with the flow.

Thankfully, it was a nice(ish) day. I hid the eggs the morning of, and I kept thinking that we would come back and find our eggs had been eaten/taken. I brought some extras along just in case, but everything went well. 

I was a simple hunt, not a race. Because of the ages that I was working with, I didn't want the kids to get frustrated or tired. I hid one egg of every colour, and placed them beneath the flags of that colour. Each child was to take 1 egg and move on, until he'd collected all the colours - simple!

The kids got outdoor time; got to use their motor skills, and for the older ones (maybe) identify colours.
I realized after the hunt was over, that I had not taken any before pictures of the eggs :(
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
-->

5 comments:

pixiedusk at: April 4, 2015 at 1:02 PM said...

We did an egg hunt too today and its fun like this one! We will try egg hunting again tomorrow only this time its inside the house. Hopefully it will be as fun =)

Happy Easter! #countrykids

Stephanie Moore at: April 4, 2015 at 1:54 PM said...

They just love Easter egg hunts don't they! Looks like fun

Coombe Mill at: April 5, 2015 at 4:38 PM said...

Looks like a very successful hunt to me. we did just the same here on the farm today with all our guests. Lots of fun for all. Thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids.

ibtisam H at: April 6, 2015 at 11:19 AM said...

Love your posts,, they are just beautiful

Marie at: April 9, 2015 at 1:28 AM said...

What a great idea! Everybody had fun I imagine. Lovely!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.